The Wait Is Over
Save Water Now!
The average home wastes over 31 gallons a day and over 11,000 gallons a year waiting for hot water. That’s not just wasted water, that’s wasted money and wasted time. But you don’t have to take it anymore.
The Grundfos Comfort System pumps hot water through your existing pipes, so hot water is never wasted and comfortable water is always at hand – in an instant.
Franklin® 4” Submersible Motors Super Stainless
These motors are built for dependable operation in 4”
diameter or larger water wells.
- Corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel Exterior
- Stainless Steel Splined Shaft
- Hermetically-sealed Windings
- Anti-track Self-healing Resin System
- Filter Check Valve
- Water Lubrication
- Kingsbury-type Thrust Bearing
- Pressure-equalizing Diaphragm
- Built-in Lightning Arrestors (All Single-phase;
200 & 230 V Three-Phase)
- Removable Water Bloc Lead
- Franklin-manufactured Control Boxes Available
for Single-Phase Motors
- UL 778 Recognized (North American Voltages)
- CSA Certified
- ANSI/NSF 61 Certified
- Industry Standard NEMA Mounting Dimensions
- No flow inducer sleeve required in water up to 86°F (30°C) for motors through 2 Hp.
- Two-wire motors are split-phase designs with integral starting components and do not require a control box.
They feature Franklin’s patented 2-wire BIAC starting switch which provides Reverse Impact Torque to aid
starting in adverse environments and prevents extreme fast cycling (e.g. water logged tank).
- Three-wire motors through 1 Hp use Franklin’s exclusive 3-wire QD (Quick Disconnect) Control Box with the
patented QD Relay. This relay provides the ultimate in operational life.
- Single-phase motors can be used with Pumptec products to protect against dry-run and other installation
conditions that can damage motors and/or pumps. See Single-phase Protection Devices for details.
CONSTANT PRESSURE OPTIONS
- Use Franklin’s MonoDrive controller with 1 1/2 Hp three-wire single-phase motors to provide constant
- Three-phase motors can be used with SubDrive controllers to provide constant water pressure.
POLLUTION RECOVERY OPTION
- Pollution Recovery motors are equipped for use in monitoring and recovery wells in which hydrocarbons and
other chemicals may be present.
- Special Viton® rubber parts and other chemical resistant materials as listed in Construction Materials chart.
- 316 SS Construction
Special construction option for corrosive applications, including acids, low pH, and seawater.
- Sand Fighter™ Construction
Special construction option for sandy water wells. Motors include Sand Fighter sealing system with silicon
carbide mechanical shaft seal and are warranted against sand entry failure.
- Coalbed Methane Construction
Special construction option for coalbed methane wells. Includes Sand Fighter sealing system, reinforced
diaphragm housing to resist damage from bottom tagging, and protective fi lter to shield diaphragm from
- Oil Stripper Construction
Special construction option for secondary oil recovery wells where there is a mixture of oil and water. They
are also suitable for geothermal and other water well applications where high temperatures and/or high
pH conditions exist. Three-phase Oil Stripper motors are equipped with Subtrol heat sensor for use with
SubMonitor protection devices.
|GRUNDFOS® | GOULDS | PEDROLLO | FRANKLIN ELECTRIC | MILJOCO / TRERICE | SOUTHEASTERN HOSE | J.D. GOULDS | BALDOR | EVERFLUX
PRODUCTS | MANUFACTURERS | PACKAGED SYSTEMS | EXPORT | SERVICE CENTER
NEWS BLOG | COMPANY | CONTACT | REQUEST QUOTE