Grundfos is proud to introduce the next generation of
energy efficient circulators – the Grundfos ALPHA™.
By incorporating a permanent magnet motor design,
power consumption is now reduced by 50%. The
Grundfos ALPHA adapts to the variable demands of
the system without sacrificing comfort. Using the
AUTOADAPT™ feature, the Grundfos ALPHA will analyze
the system and adjust to meet your heating demands.
• Measures system changes automatically
• Maximizes energy saving
• Select a mode with the touch of a button
• Easy-to-read LEDdisplay shows flow indication and power consumption
Simple plug connections
• No wiring required
- Permanent magnet motor design that will avoid motor slippage problems common to induction-type motors, while delivering a starting torque four times higher than a standard induction motor.
- AUTOADAPT™ function automatically modulates circulator performance to match ever-changing system demand, cutting power consumption by a minimum of 50%, as compared with other circulators in its class.
- Compact design: ALPHA is currently the most compact circulator offered by Grundfos. Rather than being bolted on, its sophisticated electronics are fully integrated within the motor, simplifying installation in tight spaces.
- Easy-to-read LED (light-emitting diode) display offers a range of unique, user-friendly features:
- Large, real-time display alternates readings between energy consumption (Watts) and estimated flow rate in gallons per minute (GPM).
- One-touch, button-type interface permits the user to toggle quickly and easily among seven different hydraulic operating modes: three fixed speeds, three levels of constant pressure, and one automatic setting — the AutoADAPT
- Plug-and-play convenience: Six-foot-long ALPHA Plug connects the circulator to a wall outlet, with no wiring required, eliminating the need to open a terminal box to make electrical connections.
- Installer-friendly pipe connections: Standard two-bolt flange with a built-in nut-capture feature holds the bolt steady during tightening, so the installer has a free hand to hold the circulator in place.